"Keep your eyes on the ball"

This past Friday I attended an A's-Cardinals game at the Coliseum, thanks to a 2-for-1 ticket my buddy picked up. I was testing out the panorama function on my new HTC One and just so happened to catch the first single of the game. The panorama setting appears to use the exposure settings from the first frame, so I swept from right to left--in this case, from batter to outfield--which turned out to double as a way to keep my camera's eye on the ball from the batter to the outfielder. Here you can see Coco Crisp's swinging, the 3rd baseman's lunging, and the left fielder's fielding the ball all in one frame, as if all took place simultaneously. If you look closely, you might even see multiple versions of the ball coursing their way to the outfield.


Comments

Popular Posts