Catching Up on the Past Few Months

In-between time spent with my mice at lab, I've been blessed to spend time with good friends, good places, and goodness knows what else.

City Church Retreat 2008. Colin, Christine, and I wind our way through the rainy redwood forest surrounding the Mt. Hermon area near Santa Cruz on our first ever City Church retreat.


Veritas Forum at UC Berkeley. Me and my grad buddies Chris and Angela take a photo op with the Veritas speaker, Tim Keller, author of Chris' now-autographed copy of The Reason for God.


Community Group Snow Trip. My car (Colin, Brenda, me) at the start of our two-day ski/board adventure through Northstar at Tahoe. Our smiles grew only bigger as we entered day 2 and found a secluded "secret" lift, complete with access via rope tow. Yes, rope tow!


Phone System Prep for The Game at UCSF. Ken and I stress test the automated, menu-driven phone system we're implementing with Colin for the Bay Area scavenger hunt.

Comments

Popular Posts